Coffee Run 2024! Come on! Coffee Lovers in Bangkok!!

🙋Are you a coffee lover?

🙋Are you intersted in join some running event in Bangkok?

If your answer is YES, Coffee Run 2024☕ might work for you!!

This running event was held on February 25th, 2024. My husband and I had perticipated in it. So, let me share our experience on this article. If you are interested in, please check it out!


-Table of The Contents-
💰Perticipation Fee?
🎽Race-kit!
🏃The event day!
👀Atmosphere of the race
🏅After goaled
✅Wrap-up!

💰 Perticipation Fee?

5km/10km: 499 THB 

I applied for 5km while my husband applied for 10km in mid-Janurary. (About 1.5 month before the event date.)

💬FYI...

We had decided to recieve our race-kit sent by mail: costed 70 THB.
Then, recieved it on February 13th, 12 days before the event date👍

In the end, 1089.36 THB in total! (including Payment fee)

🎽 Race-kit!

As I told you above, our race-kit was sent by mail in advance. This time, no need to go picking-up our race-kit a day before the event date!

So, here is the race-kit! Including our BIB...↓


- Souvenir T-shirt (You can choose the color:orange/navy, when applying.)
- Drip coffee pack
- Coffee candy

Omg😂The souvenir T-shirt looks so pretty, doesn't it???💚
I LOVE THIS DESIGN!✨

💬FYI...

When we were applying this event, we found some description on the website: 10km (Dark brend)/5km (Medium brend). Then, we recieved these 2 different brend drip coffee packs. Of course, both tasted good! ☕↓


🏃 The event day!

We woke up around 4:00am. We had a light breakfast quickly, then headed out to Suanluang RAMA Ⅸ (RAMA9 Park) by taxi from home in Bangkok.


Arrived at around 5:15am. I guess it was lower than 30℃, but in fact, I felt hot as usual...not cooler

Anyway, we left our belongings at  baggage check. 

And, enjoyed photo shooting...↓



And...YES! 
Enjoyed COFFEE☕↓



Recieved a Thai-style inhaler for free.....
And, I tried some cooler spray on my legs...
...etc.

Then, warm-up!↓


After that, standby for the starting time~!

👀 Atmosphere of the race

10km started at 6:00am! I saw off my husband successfully, and then, I moved to line the starting point for 5km.↓


Such a long line and a bunch of perticipants there! ✨lol

Finally, 5km started at 6:10am! 5km-route is just 1 lap at the park. (So, 2 laps for 10km.) When I was running there, I found some big pond, which made me feel relaxing. The running route was a bit winding, so I was feeling like exploring around the park, which was really fun!

FYI... 5km has 2 water stations.

There were also photographers taking nice pictures of us! (You can buy later.)

Anyways, Me, "Running Wife" had finished 5km in around 35 minutes! With super sweated!lol That was very good practice for me to run at a pace of 7 minutes/km!


🏅After goaled

We both recieved medals and glass cups↓SO PRETTY~✨


As always, we recieved some meals and bottles of water! Enjoyed coffee that is unique to this event, too💚!↓


Well, I understand I ate too many calories for running 5km!lol BUT, who cares? All delicious~appreciated!🙏

After that, we kinda rest a bit, then went back to home around 8:30am!


✅Wrap-up!

How was our experience of Coffee Run 2024☕? You've got interested in👍? 

I do reccomend you this event if you are a coffee lover! Not only had we felt free to entry and enjoyed running 5km/10km, but we also had enjoyed drinking coffee before/after the race! In addition, the souvenior goods are all pretty✨They became my favorite💚

If you are interested in running events at Bangkok, you may like this article, too!↓

The latest article about half marathon we joined is here↓

I AGAIN realized that we want to take part in running events/marathon events as much as possible during our stay in Thailand~😆

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

雨期のマラソン!パタヤマラソン2023!

沿道の応援が楽しい!コーンケン国際マラソン2023!

「タイで走る嫁」の自己紹介!