Motion Metrix @Warrix Run Hub! Wanna improve your running?

💪 Do you want to improve your running in Bangkok?

💪 Do you want to know which part of your body and mussle should be built-up?

💪 Do you want to prevent from injuries?


If your answer is YES,
"Motion Metrix (@Warrix Run Hub)" might give you a great answer!
Me and my husband went to experience "Motion Metrix" in Bangkok, so lemme share our experience!

If you are intersted in, please check it out!



-Table of Contents-
💭What is "Motion Metrix"? : Fee & Location
📱How to book?
💪Tried out!
✅Wrap-up!


💭What is "Motion Metrix"? : Fee & Location

Motion Metrix can assess your running from various angles. For example, it analyzes your running style, and rates your performance and efficiency. So, you can know how to improve your running.

By using your personal data by Motion Metrix, a staff will teach you efficient trainings to make your running better, which prevents from future injuries. 

Fee
60 min1500 THB* 
*We experienced this program at the middle of February, 2024 (and it was a special price offered.)
*Normal fee seems 2000 THB. Please ask the admin again if you are interested in.

Location
Warrix Run Hub
It is located inside of the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
Opens everyday at 7:00am-9:00pm (The last appointment is 8:00pm.)

📱How to book?

We booked by Facebook Messenger (in English)!
We sent our name, phone number, age, height/weight, injury history, purpose of use...etc. thru Messenger. We both cannnot speak/understand Thai language, so the admin choosed English speaking staffs for us.

After that, we received some points to be noted....
-Wear exercise clothes and shoes you wear for running.
-DO NOT wear large or loose pants. (Fit well or tight are reccomended.)
-Leggings will be very good for women.
-DO NOT wear white shoes. (and shoes with glitter stripes(?).)
-NO EATING 1 hour before running.
-Come 10 min before the appointment time.

💪Tried out!

So! Here we are~! Warrix Run Hub!


The reception is inside of this facility↓


And, this is ... Motion Metrix! ↓


I got some explanations of movement by a staff in charge.
Then, ......here I go.....!


First off, I tried 9km/h which is a bit faster than usual. 

Second, I tried 11km/h which is for breaking 2.5 hours in half marathon. This was too fast for me lol

Whichever, it was a bit difficult to keep running at the same point for masurement.

The staff: "Hey little back! Yes, there! Keep there!"
Me: "Yup! (In my mind: it seems hard to keep running there though!!😂💦)"


Anyways, here is my result! ↓(Some from my personal data of 9km/h)

My running data by Motion Metrix

WOW, it says that I am a power racer. lol
I didn't expect that!

My running data by Motion Metrix

A bit leaning foward. Need to be improved.

My running data by Motion Metrix

This shows my hip angles. Very different from each side.

My running data by Motion Metrix

The biggest problem is this: x-over step and valgus knees. Okay... apparently, my ankles and knees seem to get painful if I keep running with this way.


From these data, the staff said....

My knees & hip joint are more likely to get injured in future.

So, he advised me to work on these below↓
✅️Training hip mussles, especially outside.
✅️Improving knee alignment.
✅️Training core

Then, I moved to the personalized training. 


The staff told me that my knees were going inside when I was showing my squats. I was trying not to make my knees go inside though...


Then, he tought me some trainings with training rubber tube.


And, CORE TRAINING!!!

That was very productive 1 hour! I got so sweated! 💦

I recieved my personal data (PDF & video data) by Motion Metrix via e-mail! It was a great chance to look at my running objectively since I cannnot take my running video very well by myself.


✅️Wrap-up!

How's our experience of Motion Metrix at Warrix Run Hub?

If you want to take an objective look at your running/ if you want to know productive training for your running/ if you hope to prevent from future injuries, I do recommend you to try it out! 

In my case, I was very interested in my running form, so I am very glad to know my running data objectively. In addition, I got motivated a lot to work on some trainings that I learned there👍


If you are instereted in me "Running Wife in Thailand", here is my self-introduction↓


In my blog, I am sharing my experience of marathon races and running events in Thailand. If you are interested in, please check these out, too✨↓


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

雨期のマラソン!パタヤマラソン2023!

沿道の応援が楽しい!コーンケン国際マラソン2023!

「タイで走る嫁」の自己紹介!